After week one, the results are in. With 44 votes being tallied, our AIH Big Board slots 6-10 are as follows:
|Player Name||1st place votes||2nd place votes||3rd place votes||4th place votes||5th place votes||Total points|
|Sean Monahan, C, Ottawa 67's||23||14||2||1||1||180|
|Elias Lindholm, C, Brynas||12||9||3||5||0||115|
|Darnell Nurse, D, Sault Ste. Marie||4||10||6||4||2||88|
|Hunter Shinkaruk, LW, Medicine Hat Tigers||2||2||9||8||7||68|
|Rasmus Ristolainen, D, TPS||0||2||11||2||6||51|
Today, we continue with slots 11-15.
Use the spreadsheet below to rank the top five available players in this year's draft. Take into account each player's talent, value, need, and character into account when making your selections. If you wish to rank them in terms of "best player available" simply rank them as such, as is your wont.
Players will receive five (5) points for every first place vote, four (4) points for every second place vote, and so on. They will receive zero (0) points if they remain unranked. Total points from all ballots will be added, and the 5 players with the most points will be taken out of the pool of available players and put up on the big board.
- This is not a mock draft. We are running an independent mock draft with community input in line with this endeavour.
- Don't predict what Winnipeg will want to do with their pick, this is your chance to play armchair GM.
- Assume that everyone you can vote for is available.
- Don't worry about who other teams will draft.
- Don't worry about who will available at the thirteenth overall selection.
- Don't mind that everyone is a "quarterback"; this template was borrowed from our pals at Dawgs by Nature.
- Please vote only once.
Happy draft boarding!