Let’s make this short, sweet, and to the point. The Jets came in, won the game after a shaky start, and got out without an injury. They did what they needed to do. Professional win. And everyone gets a slurpee because thems the rules. Now if you’ll excuse me I have to go watch some
sex on ice ice dance.
- I remember at one point I was sad the Jets did not go after James Reimer when Ondrej Pavelec was their doom. Thank god Connor Hellebuyck emerged into the light.
- The Jets PK has it’s moments of strengths, but also it’s moments of breaking. I wonder how much of that is due to two key injuries.
- The Jets scored a very nice power play goal of their own from Kyle Connor who at one point was clearly not NHL ready. Thank you, AHL.
- Nikolaj Ehlers scored a goal. It looked like this
Replay of Ehlers goal. #blop #goaloutofnowhere pic.twitter.com/XmZdfC2WXX— Arctic Ice Hockey (@arcticicehockey) February 19, 2018
5. The PK has failed the Jets again. Can I say Adam Lowry and Jacob Trouba? Can I also say there might be something available on the trade market? Please fix this, sirs.
6. Sorry, I am half hate-watching this game because I want to watch ice dance, people. If you want to read what I am like when I am fully hate-watching a game, there is a Habs game TSM from last week that shows how grumpy I get.
7. The Jets are running circles on the Panthers. Shades of the Slurpee Game yet?
8. I go to do laundry during the intermission, somehow missed 6 minutes and two goals. I should do more laundry.
9. Oh Blake. Good try, good effort, but shooting the puck works better than punching it.
10. The Jets are trying to recreate the Slurpee Game. Can we get a Flying V, please?