- The week which was, up to and including games versus the Ottawa Senators, Chicago Blackhawks and Minnesota Wild
- Mark Scheifele playing without postseason pressure while simultaneously playing for his next contract
- The top-line's performance, often coming against the opponent's best
- Next year's potential numbers crunch among the forward corps
- The clear weakness on Winnipeg's organizational depth chart, and possibly selecting a LHD in June
- How far down the draft board can Winnipeg fall and still be all right?
- Excitement for the future being tempered by the Jets refusal to cut bait
- "Wasting" the primes of Blake Wheeler/Andrew Ladd/Bryan Little/Dustin Byfuglien; does it matter?
- Wariness over the organization's willingness to bring in external help and attack when the time is right
- This plan hasn't been ideal, but can it still pan out?
- Reasons for being optimistic
1. Take a gander online here.
2. Visit our page on PodOmatic.
3. Download the .mp3 file directly (right-click link, Save As..., etc etc).
4. Listen, subscribe and rate AIH Superfans on iTunes.
Tune in, let us know how we did in the Comments section below, and be sure to send your questions, concerns, thoughts and haterade our way by tweeting @AIHSuperfans. Remember to follow Alan at @sliiiiip, Papi at @BigPapiPegCity and myself at @PhilipAIver. Don't forget Kat at @KitKat_P and Ryan at @arby_18!
Thanks for reading, and thanks for listening!