Sorry about that...
- The Canucks set a franchise record for longest time without scoring. It's now up to around 200 minutes. That's over three games.
- It's safe to say they can't score. Ondrej Pavelec, notorious sieve, put up a shutout tonight. Right when he was needed...
- Matt Halischuk scored his first point since the last game of the season last year. Yikes.
- Adam Lowry has started to rebound. Good. His fall off at the beginning of the year was tragic.
Nic Petan is good. He's getting better every game. Playing with actual NHLers is definitely not a deterrent however. Lead the team tonight with +18 Corsi. Excited to see him develop.
- Mark Scheifele is still 'Cheffing' up the goals.
Jacob Markstrom saved the Canucks from getting absolutely destroyed.
- Blake Wheeler today had some words about this season. "This has been four of five years (without the playoffs)," Wheeler said. "It feels like the worst year of my career, to be honest." This shows that Wheeler doesn't care about draft and develop. I don't want to stir the pot, but I will. Do you think he's requested a trade, or plans to?
What did you think of tonight's game? Happy? Upset? Moral victories? Let us know down in the comments.