Fozzie, Winnie the Pooh, Yogi. These are cartoon bears. These bears are nothing like the Bruins the Jets faced tonight. The Jets faced a tough Bruins team who is pushing their way up the playoff standings. The Jets get back to action on Saturday to face superstar Connor McDavid and the Edmonton Oilers in Edmonton.
- Ehlers looks to have inspired other players to fight. Wheeler and Myers have looked to take Peluso's job.
- The Jets are 2-8-0 in their last ten home games. No punchline.
- There are two scouts for the Jets watching the Chicago game. Ladd back to Chi-Town?
- In the final 37:30, the Jets were outshot 28-6.
- Hellebuyck is looking very burned out. He obviously needs more rest.
- PoMo pulls Hutch with 4:48 left when the Jets are generating no shots. Just didn't make sense.
- Go back and watch the first two goals. Mark Stuart is bad.
- Thankfully he was finally removed from the PP. Silver linings.
- Hoping that management sees this game and decides to sell instead of being undecided. The team needs shaken up.