5v5 Player Data
* remember, PDO is just the shooting percentage and save percentage of the team while the player is on the icevia www.extraskater.com
* remember, Corsi is all shot attempts, Fenwick removes blocked shots, and Shots are just shots on goal
Random Thoughts and Notes:
* Jets outplayed Calgary but loss due to some questionable calls and some really bad bounces. That sucks.
* Kane's line sure dominates the shot clock when Noel gives them favourable minutes and LLW the toughs.
* Speaking of which, LLW has gotten back into the groove of taking toughs and beating them for the past few games.
* Scheifele is steadily looking more and more like he may need some AHL developing time. We waited two years on this kid because he has super high potential due to his great vision and cerebral play which is far ahead of his physical abilities... Why is TN ready to sacrifice that potential upside now instead of incubating for one more year? #FreeBurmi
* I really don't understand #NoeLogic at times with how he is with his lines. He's super reactive and not very proactive.
* Ellerby and Pardy have been very good players for depth defensemen. I'd be all gung-ho for keeping them over Stuart.
More from Arctic Ice Hockey:
- NHL Game Highlights: Calgary Flames 5, Winnipeg Jets 4 (SO)
- Instant Recap: Winnipeg Jets lose 5-4 to the Calgary Flames in the shootout
- Raising a glass to Winnipeg Jets fans and the art of losing in this week's Love Hate
- POLL: Who would you rather party with, Drunk Hawks Fan or Flyers Bro?
- Zach Bogosian to miss additional games due to lower-body injury