There are a lot of great things in life that we take for granted. Good jobs, loving spouses, our the untainted mind of innocent children; I could go on.
But there is one man who will forever go down in Winnipeg Jets' history as being as revered as The Dude for all you The Big Lebowski fans out there. Seriously, if you aren't a fan of The Big Lebowski something is truly wrong with your life.
Anyway, back on topic. We're talking about a man who clearly has no regard for what others think of him. Someone so comfortable being a bro that it's not even douchey. We've all seen what The Bro looks like; a guy that subtly connotes how awesome he is, be it with his Affliction t-shirt that's two sizes too small, his perfectly greased hair or his macho-esque bravado.
But none of these mouth-breathers are Flyers Bro.
With the Jets' taking on the Philadelphia Flyers in a Black Friday matinee, we salute you once again, Flyers Bro.
Until we meet again, keep being the ultimate bro.
- November Winnipeg Jets Prospects Tracker: AHL and European Edition
- Winnipeg Jets Power Rankings Compilation - November 28, 2013
- Weekly Prospect Watch: Axel Blomqvist's breakout; Eric O'Dell dominates AHL
- Instant Recap: The Winnipeg Jets activate dreaded Stuart-Wright combo, sink New York Islanders 3-2
- What does the CBC-Rogers deal mean for Don Cherry and Coach's Corner?