- Did Claude Noel scratch Evander Kane? TSN seemed to be pushing that rumor hard. Whether he sat as a precautionary measure or because Claude Noel thought the win on Monday was obviously the result of not having Kane is not known. More rumors and innuendo will surely follow.
- Al Montoya proved there are no easy answers to the goaltending problems. While he looked good at times, 4 goals on 28 shots is a far cry from his pace so far.
- Dustin Byfuglien was the old Dustin Byfuglien we all remember. He was noticeably out of position on all 4 Hawks goals.
- The power play continues to suck. Gaining the zone seemed to be a huge problem.
- Little, Ladd and Wheeler joined forces again and were a combined -9. While I think Byfuglien deserves most of the blame for that, that line was badly outplayed. The Jets were outshot 14 -3 with Bryan Little on the ice.
- By my eye Eric Tangradi had a nice game.
- I know a lot of people are excited about Anthony Peluso but I'm not one of them. He was invisible tonight and his team worst Corsi is starting to stand out.