Oh look... another shootout... again!
5v5 Player Data
* remember, PDO is just the shooting percentage and save percentage of the team while the player is on the icevia www.extraskater.com
* remember, Corsi is all shot attempts, Fenwick removes blocked shots, and Shots are just shots on goal
Random Thoughts and Notes:
* Well that Fenwick timeline looks interesting AND it actually fits the narrative some were spewing about Jets falling asleep a bit.
* James Wright was the only Jets player who had a sub 50% night in all or any of the 3 shot metrics. He was doing so much better when he was first moved to centre...
* Lots of 5v5 minutes to Byfulgien and Enstrom is usually a good thing. The Jets still need Bogosian to get healthy soon. Well that or maybe this could be the return of Zach Redmond.
* When Zac Rinaldo was on the ice, the Flyers had 1 shot attempt and the Jets had 8... but I bet he was really intimidating.
More from Arctic Ice Hockey:
- Recap: Winnipeg Jets shoot down the Philadelphia Flyers 3-2 in the skills competition
- Analytically comparing Mark Scheifele, Sean Couturier and Alexander Burmistrov
- Mark Scheifele and Sean Couturier highlight two different paths to a pro career
- Meet the glorious Philadelphia Flyers bro in Zoomies
- Evander Kane trade rumours continue to swirl amongst controversy