Last time I did one of these was the last Jets shoot out win.
|San Jose Sharks||15||36||57|
5v5 Player Data
* remember, PDO is just the shooting percentage and save percentage of the team while the player is on the icevia www.extraskater.com
* remember, Corsi is all shot attempts, Fenwick removes blocked shots, and Shots are just shots on goal
Random Thoughts and Notes:
* Very back and forth game. Dangerous to do against one of the better teams in the league, but Jets were able to succeed.
* Jets won the scoring chance battle 17-12 after the third, although the chances were tied dead even for both 2nd and 3rd period.
* LLW being placed back together has them slowly climbing towards the positive shot metrics region, and the Jets' numbers are climbing with them.
* Should be noted that Tangradi, Ellerby and Pardy all have Corsi% about 10% above the team without them and are all hovering around 60% in close situations. This is about all you can ask and want for in bottom pieces.
* I don't know if Ondrej Pavelec did well in the shootout or just lucked out... but I'll take it. Pavelec's save percentage falls down to 0.909 with his 0.882 performance. His 0.919 in 5v5 situations is very near to his 0.913 of last season.
* Jets need to be careful when playing against the best team for creating PP chances since 2010-11 season... but win is a win!